Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Trying something NEW!!!!

OK...so I am new to this whole blog thing. I have followed a couple of my friends blogs and I have decided that I want to try it out. So here it is..."Spread your wings and Fly".  The name kind of represents the changes that I want to start making in my life. I want this blog to be about several different things. I have many goals that I am working on right now and would like to share with you. One of my goals is to lose weight. I would like to share health recipes, exercise, quotes and other stuff to help those of you that are on this same journey. My next goal is to really start concentrating on my creative side. My mom has told me that I am a creative person and she has always tried to push me to expand on this talent. Well...you know they always say "Mom knows best"...lol and I think they are right this time. Since, this is my first blog it might take me some time to get the hang of this. If any of you have any comments or ideas on how to help me with my blog...Please do not hesitate to share. 


Thank you so much for stopping by :o)

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm your first follower! Ready to watch you grow! And since I know first hand how creative you are, I'm excited to see your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Blogger Kristy!!! I can't wait to see what you have to say on your blog!! I love your crafts and need help on easy (some-what cheap) healthy meals AND exercises!!! Where did you get your layout?? It is soo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!...I can finally post a comment.

    ReplyDelete